Get moving with Healthy ME!
Join Month in Motion because it:
- helps keep exercise on your mind
- introduces you to new exercises
- gives you strategies for fitting exercise into your day
- offers reasonable and attainable daily goal
Common household items you can use for weights:
- Soup cans
- Water bottles
- Laundry detergent jugs
- Empty milk jugs rinsed out and filled with water
REGISTER for the MONTH in MOTION CHALLENGE by February 12 on Passport for Good! Learn more about the Healthy ME Passport and Passport For Good HERE.
TO REGISTER BY MAY 2ND:
- Click Here: Logging in to P4G registers you
- Log into www.p4g.app/Ellis and
- Scroll down to Your Active Groups
- Select Join More Group
- Click Join a Group
Or register by downloading our May in Motion flyer, scanning the QR code and adding your login!